Saturday, April 08, 2006

Introduction

My name is Bryn Ferris and I just finished my second year here in Fredericton at the University of New Brunswick (UNB). I set up this blog because I will be spending this summer working abroad with Engineers Without Borders (EWB) in Ghana! As of right now my placement is with OXFAM's Rural Aid Action Programme (RAAP) where I'll be based around Jirapa in the Upper West region.

This journal is my way of sharing my experiences and keeping in touch with everyone, so please comment often!

4 Comments:

At 7:56 p.m., Blogger Laura said...

You're friggen incredible! I had no idea you went (err... are going?) to Ghana for time travel. April 8th, 2007, eh?

Glad to see you join the ranks of the 'blogger' bloggers!

 
At 3:50 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

What im shocked about is how did you post this in 2007? Did you go ahead in time on your plane ride? Thats weird :P

Matt

 
At 7:57 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Fellowship!
You're in the kitchen right behind me...crazy!
You will have fun. You will be useful. You will have a good impact!

 
At 10:30 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck Bryn!!! You're in my thoughts and prayers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home